Last updated on 24 July 2020.
01. What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- information (such as your e-mail address, telephone number, gender and age) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, receive our newsletter, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information or enter into any promotion we provide;
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- usage of the features, functions and tools available on our Site, for example, by creating listings and credentials, interacting with other users through the Site’s chat feature, or transacting with other users;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site and its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Site, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them;
- details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download;
- technical information from your communications device relating to the Services you receive;
- information that you post in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- information that does not identify you.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for us to receive the information, we may be unable to provide certain aspects of our Services to you.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years old. In the case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us so that we will be able to carry out the necessary actions.
02. Your interactions with others
The Site offers features which allow users to connect and communicate with participating financial institutions and/or with each other to complete a transaction. Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information.
We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share on the Site.
03. How do we store your information?
We maintain control of your information and protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
04. How do we use your Information?
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- Onboard and process your request for loan application(s) with participating financial institutions;
- Verify your identity, update our records and generally maintain your account with us;
- Provide the Services and customise the content shown to you;
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain the Services;
- Respond to your queries, communicate with you and to resolve complaints;
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how the Services are being used and how we can improve them;
- Update you on the Services (e.g. changes to the Services, new offers, new chats, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you may choose to unsubscribe from some of these updates at any time;
- Send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest Services and tools offered or provided by us or by carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates;
05. Sharing your Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- Your personal data is made available to participating financial institutions for approval of your loan request(s).
- We may share the information with our employees, Affiliates and relevant third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of the Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our business or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We respect your privacy and will not sell your Personal Data to any third party such as list brokers, mail-order businesses, or telemarketers. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe the Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
06. Links to Third Party Websites
07. Transfer of information
08. Tracking technologies
The Site uses tracking technologies on our Services. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve them. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you. Below are some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Services’ total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device's settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.
09. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may request us to amend it.
Additionally, you may request access to any Personal Data that we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your Personal Data.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Data that we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
10. Withdrawal of Consent & Lodging of Complaint
To make a request to withdraw consent previously given, please contact us at email@example.com. All requests to have personal data removed from Our databases or physical storage facilities will be entertained and performed within Our reasonable abilities.
11. Visiting Our Site From Outside Singapore
12. European Union Privacy Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (also known as GDPR), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject. To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "GDPR Request" in the subject line. In the email please describe, with specificity, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that we reserve the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon completion of our review, you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied, or exemptions apply.